Monday, April 15, 2013
Using MSN Messenger Without A Hotmail Account
MSN messenger is one of the best online chat applications featured by Microsoft. On top of that, industry experts opine that this is in fact another great business tool. In the past, users needed a Hotmail account to gain access to the application. But the fact is, you can use this application without the Hotmail account. Here is how it’s done!
Windows tech Support instructions
• To start with, you need to navigate to the Windows Live ID. To do this, you need to select the menu labeled “Start”. From the list of options, you need to select the option labeled “Programs”.
• This will display a list of programs currently installed on your system. From this list, select web browser on your computer. When the program window is displayed, type in the address of the web site you wish to navigate.
• Select the Enter button on your computer to navigate to the website. You can have access to all the MSN websites and utilities through this website.
• Locate the section titled “Use an Email Address You Already Have” and click on the link labeled “Get Started Now”. A new window will be displayed with additional options. You need to enter your existing email address in the required field.
• To advance to the next step, the Windows tech Support and Help experts recommend you to select a password. A new Windows Live ID is created almost immediately. You can log in with your email address in your account.
• Now you need to complete a registration form that is displayed in this window. Each field is mandatory and important. Please make sure that you don’t create unnecessary mistakes in this form.
• After completing the form, you need to select the button labeled “Continue”. Next off, you need to carefully review the terms and conditions of Microsoft. Please take sufficient time to read the privacy statement as well.
• After reading and understanding the terms and conditions, if you are willing to proceed, you need to select the button labeled “I Accept”. Select the button labeled “Continue” to proceed to the next step.
• The Windows Support and Help experts recommend you to complete the SignUp process before performing the same. Now navigate to the inbox and verify the email address you used.
This is all the instructions you need to tweak the MSN messenger settings. For further clarifications, contact the Windows Support team.