In this era, people don’t have to carry a diary along with them to mark their schedules and meeting as Microsoft launched MS Office Outlook Express 2010 which has an application in-built within it to manage your schedules and meetings. Meeting management is the feature that has been added to Outlook Express, which will allow you to fix meetings and sent a copy of the schedule to the recipient. It also allows you to alter the timings of the meeting scheduled earlier. In order to use this feature, the application should be properly updated regularly in MS Outlook Express so that there will be standardization of this application throughout the world. This will benefit in such a way that modifications will be visible to every users by the same token. Outlook also has an application which will allow you to interact with recipients, this application is known as Microsoft chat. Microsoft professionals have developed these instructions to make it easier for their users to update their meeting management application in Microsoft Outlook Express 2010.
• Turn on your computer and run the “Microsoft Outlook 2010” application on your computer. Hang around until the application get loaded on your desktop, once it popes up go to the top left corner of the window where you will find a tab named like “File”. Click on that tab to open it. Once you click on the “File” tab a menu will drop down with a name listed like “Options”; clicking on it will lead you to a new window.
• Now go to the new window and click on the “Mail” tab listed on that window. A new menu will crop down in which you have various options to set your meeting schedules as per your desire.
• Now got to the box located right beside and click on the “Automatically update original sent item with receipt information” to update the modifications you have made to the application.
• Glance through out the window and check if you want to make any further changes like recipients, location or description of the meeting to be scheduled.
• Hit on the “Yes” button to complete the updating of your meeting management.
These instructions will lead you in the right way to modify and update the application. In case if you find these instructions; contact Microsoft professionals; they will provide you assistance via internet through Microsoft chat and via telephone.